For Members & Non-Members
– All karts must comply with current Karting NSW Manual.
– Drivers must be able to produce a valid KNSW licence on practice days. The rule is NO LICENCE, NO PRACTICE.
– Practice Sign On forms must be completed in full for each day’s practice. This is located in the galvanised meter box in the shaded area at the end of the outgrid.
– Canberra Club Championship rounds include free practice for Licenced non-members the day prior to racing unless otherwise specified in the Supplementary Regulations.
– Committee contact details are available on the ‘Contact Us’ page of this website, if required.