CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP RULES
Latest Update 2/1/2020
The Club Championship will be managed in accordance with the following club rules.
These rules have been introduced to ensure that all competitors have equal point scoring opportunities when participating in the club championship (in a calendar year) and to also encourage members to assist with the running of the club.
- To be eligible to gain points for each round in the CKRC club championship, you must be a financial CKRC member at the rounds in which you compete.
- You must compete in a minimum of four (4) rounds of the club championship.
- Competitors will drop their lowest two scoring rounds (or an away round if they choose not to participate).
- Points are not transferable between classes or family members.
- If a competitor is excluded from an entire event zero (0) points will be awarded.
- Canberra members will be awarded points as per their class finishing position, each round as per the CKRC point score calculation document.
- To be eligible for the club championship you must also complete a minimum of one (1) full working bee or assist the club in some other form, such as a day in the canteen during a race meeting. This can also be during a SEK, TEKA or other official event at Circuit Mark Webber.
- A proxy can perform the work on a competitor’s behalf.
- A minimum of one (1) working bees or club duties per membership.
- Working bee attendance or club duty must be completed prior to the start of the Canberra Cup traditionally held in November each year.
- A family attending one working bee or club duty is recorded as one (1) working bee completed.
- A working bee is described as a full morning helping out at the track from 8.30am to 12.30pm or when the duties are completed for that day.
- Please use the practice sign-on sheet at the out-grid to register for each working bee or club duty & report to an organising club official on the day. For race day duties, the Officials sign-on sheet is located at the Race Secretary’s office.
- You must register for all club duty or working bees to ensure that they are recorded. This is also your responsibility.
The CKRC Committee reserves the right to amend or modify these rules as necessary.