Saturday, 9 October 2021
RULES – Please read:
IMPORTANT: Go kart engines can STRICTLY only be run between 9am and 5pm.
- MUST be a current Canberra Kart Racing Club member.
- MUST have a current Karting NSW Licence.
- MUST only drive a kart for which your licence allows. Eg: D Grade Licence Holders are unable to drive TaG 125 (without a restrictor). Refer KNSW Rule Book, Section C – Classes Sprint for more info.
- MUST not alter the track in any way except for re-positioning tyre bundles in their original spot after a collision.
- MUST not take food or drink onto the track, or leave any rubbish of any kind in tyre bundles.
- MUST not leave used go kart tyres at the track.
- NO Fires. NO camping.
- Must have read, understood, and agree to abide by:
- There is no practice unless you have booked. You can’t just show-up and practice.
- Do NOT share your gate code with anyone.
20 in stock