Code of Conduct
Canberra Kart Racing Club is committed to providing a positive, safe and healthy environment for competitors, members and volunteers.
We have some “Play Nice” reminders at the track (see right) to encourage everyone attending Circuit Mark Webber to demonstrate the right behaviours.
To read the Code of Conduct in full, click the button below.
- To promote karting in Canberra and Districts;
- To participate in karting competitions;
- To acquire and improve competition tracks and facilities;
The Constitution is publicly available via the button below:
Committee & Position Descriptions
The Canberra Kart Club’s Committee has been formed following the AGM held 14th August 2019.
- President | Bob Harnas | 0434 075 898
- Vice President | Tahn Eather | 0409 707 981
- Secretary | Samara Thompson
- Treasurer |
- Promotions | Tayla Harnas
- Race Director | Paul McCabe | 0401 719 933
- Member Liaison | Brett Staples | 0438 303 224
Canberra Kart Racing Club members are invited to attend General Meetings held on the second Wednesday of every second month at Eastlakes Football Club.
The Committee share a common goal; that is to improve the club in every way possible. This involves listening to members and working together as a team towards this goal.
If you would like to know more information, please get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Working bees are held at the track on the Sunday morning one week before race days, from 8.30am – 12.30pm, or as advertised on Facebook and communicated to members via email.
This will vary if there is an event booked at Circuit Mark Webber for that day. Please refer to the CKRC Race Calendar.
Participation at Club Working bees is an essential part of the Club Championship. Read more about this in our Club Championship Rules.