Working bees are always held at the track on the Sunday morning one week before race days, from 08.30am – 12.30pm.
This will only vary if there is an event booked at Circuit Mark Webber for that day. Please refer to the CKRC Race Calendar.
Information about upcoming Working Bees will be provided to members via this website and also our Facebook page.
Please remember that Club Championship points are only awarded if you complete at least one (1) club Working Bees or assisting the club in some other form. Such as a day in the canteen during a race meeting.
– A proxy can perform the work on a competitor’s behalf.
– At least one (1) working bee or club duties per membership.
– A family attending one working bee or club duty, is one (1) working bee completed
– A working bee is described as a full morning helping out at the track from 8.30am to 12.30pm or when the duties are completed for the day
– Please use the practice sign-on sheet on the out-grid to register for each working bee or club duty & report to a committee member or organising club official on the day. For race day duties, the Officials sign-on sheet is located at the Race Secretary’s office
– You must register for all club duties or working bees to ensure that they are recorded. This is also your responsibility.
The CKRC Committee reserves the right to amend or modify these rules as necessary